Train not letting me go to New Vegas

General discussion of Tale of Two Wastelands
BubotheSatirical

Train not letting me go to New Vegas

Post by BubotheSatirical » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:13 pm

So I tried to go to Vegas after getting Charon from Underworld I did all required to be done to activate the train and it required100 pre war money I thought "hmm that's ODD."Then the train ticket was to D.C. I thought again "HMMMMM THATS ODD!" THEN it wouldn't let me go to New Vegas I'm wondering what I did wrong one thing that confused me was the file download layout which one am I supposed to download if not ALL three.
Like I tried looking at the main video by gamerpoets he honestly wasn't specific either that or I'm confused any one able to help?

Risewild

Re: Train not letting me go to New Vegas

Post by Risewild » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:23 am

You need to install the two updates in order (first the TTW 3.2.1 and then the TTW 3.2.2).
To install them, you need to download them and put them in the same folder as the TTW installer, then run the installer and pick then from the list that appear.
Signature:

BubotheSatirical

Post by BubotheSatirical » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:34 pm

Risewild wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:23 am
You need to install the two updates in order (first the TTW 3.2.1 and then the TTW 3.2.2).
To install them, you need to download them and put them in the same folder as the TTW installer, then run the installer and pick then from the list that appear.
The list that appears with the full file?

Risewild

Post by Risewild » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:20 am

BubotheSatirical wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:34 pm
The list that appears with the full file?
When you run the installer with the updates in the same folder, you should get the following list:
Just install them by order. :)
Signature: