Enclave presence in DC in Broken Steel

General discussion of Tale of Two Wastelands
Vlan

Enclave presence in DC in Broken Steel

Post by Vlan » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:33 am

Hello there, might be kind of a weird question, but is it normal that I still get random Enclave encounters (Vertibird spawns), and see Enclave soldiers running around in their little mini bases that they set up after I finished the main quest of Fallout 3? This is actually my first time ever I finished the F3 main quest, and it's kinda weird to see that the Enclave presence is still as big as it was before finishing the F3 main quest. Actually expected for example to see all those mini bases get removed from the game, but they're all still here in my game.

Lyndi

Re: Enclave presence in DC in Broken Steel

Post by Lyndi » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:57 pm

Yes, they will always be there.
Produces the programming equivalent of coffee stains.

Vlan

Post by Vlan » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:59 pm

Lyndi wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:57 pm
Yes, they will always be there.
Yikes! Thanks for the reply.

Risewild

Post by Risewild » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:23 am

It might have been left there as a "safeguard" by Bethesda. This way a player that continues playing after beating the Enclave will still have access to Enclave Power Armors and weapons. This allows the player to be able to still acquire and even repair his Enclave equipment without have to spend a lot of caps.

Or it might have been too much work for them to remove those after beating a DLC or it might even have been an oversight of their part. We will never know. :lol:
Signature: