Does anyone have a completed TTW save with both Captial and Mojave Wastelands stories completed plus DLC on Good Karma?

General discussion of Tale of Two Wastelands
rod2000

Does anyone have a completed TTW save with both Captial and Mojave Wastelands stories completed plus DLC on Good Karma?

Post by rod2000 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:46 am

Just like the title says. I'm looking for a save that both Capital and Mojave Wastelands are completed plus DLC on Good Karma. I try to find one but nobody posted one. I just want to free roam and test TTW mods as well. Let me know if you guys have one. Great mod by the way. I love it!

Risewild

Re: Does anyone have a completed TTW save with both Captial and Mojave Wastelands stories completed plus DLC on Good Kar

Post by Risewild » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:49 am

Usually you can't have a save with the Mojave Wasteland story completed because TTW ends at the end of FNV.

Also, if someone shares their save, it will usually be using a lot of mods, this will make it so you will have to use the same mods, the save game will be broken, or it will affect your modding testing negatively. :shock:
Signature:

rod2000

Re: Does anyone have a completed TTW save with both Captial and Mojave Wastelands stories completed plus DLC on Good Kar

Post by rod2000 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:07 am

That will be fine I would not mind using the mods they are using. I just don't want go through the whole story again but for the Mojave they just have it saved before the battle. If anybody wants to share let me know.