Start in... question

General discussion of Tale of Two Wastelands
Lushros Dofine

Start in... question

Post by Lushros Dofine » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:46 pm

My apologies if this question has been answered before, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Upon starting the game you are given the choice to start either in the Capital Wasteland or the Mojave Wasteland, with the Capital Wasteland being the recommended start. As someone entirely new to the mod, what exactly are the differences here? By that I mean, how exactly do you make the transition between the two? And no, I don't mean finding the train station. When you start in the Capital Wasteland you go through the birth/Vault 101 intro sequence, and then you're out into the game. Then once you travel to the Mojave you go through that game's intro and wake up in Doc Mitchell's house, correct? But what about the reverse, exactly? If you start in the Mojave, what happens when you transition to the Capital Wasteland? Do you start from birth and go through Vault 101, or do you appear at the train station? If you do show up to the train station, what happens to the main quest/Vault 101 intro?

Any advice on this matter would appreciated, as I am inclined to start in the Mojave, except I have no idea what will happen upon travelling to the Capital Wasteland.

Death_Reaper56

Re: Start in... question

Post by Death_Reaper56 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:51 am

If you choose New Vegas,you simply go through the intro as if your not playing TTW.You skip the whole Vault 101 thing.