Question about GOG achievements

General discussion of Tale of Two Wastelands
ServiusII

Question about GOG achievements

Post by ServiusII » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:29 pm

Hey, everyone,

Huge fan of this mod. I just had a minor question I was hoping you could answer. I own GOG copies of both F3 and FNV, and one thing I noticed while I was playing version 2.9.4 was that certain GOG achievements for FNV worked properly while others didn't. For example, achievements like "Cause 10,000 damage with energy weapons" or "Repair 30 items" would ding just fine when I fulfilled their requirements, but most of the other achievements, like "Reach level 30" and "Complete Come Fly with Me" would not trigger when I completed them. Months later, while waiting for 3.0, I started a playthrough in vanilla FNV, and all the achievements worked fine.

I guess my main question is whether this is still the case with 3.2, especially concerning the Hardcore achievement. Like, if I went through both games and completed Hoover Dam all in Hardcore, would I still get the achievement for it? It's not a big deal. I just thought I'd check.

RoyBatty
Gary

Re: Question about GOG achievements

Post by RoyBatty » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:04 am

That was fixed in 3.2, and 3.2.1 will fix the rest of the achievements that were rewarded when they should not be.

ServiusII

Re: Question about GOG achievements

Post by ServiusII » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:09 am

Oh, okay. Thanks very much.