Banned from Disccord some time ago

General discussion of Tale of Two Wastelands
ncrranger2019

Banned from Disccord some time ago

Post by ncrranger2019 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:53 pm

Hey all, I was told to post here on Twitter so here I am lol! :lol:

I think I got got banned some time ago (doritoslayer420#1595), at least the server suddenly disappeared from my list and the invite just says invalid now. From what I remember, it was because cos someone else made a joke that didn't land (it was a bad one) and I said something like "I think that's called humor" but before I was able to explain what I meant and why the "joke" was bad (it wasn't even me that joked in the first place), literally while I was typing I got banned and the server disappeared.

Could I beg you on my knees to be unbanned? I really miss the server! I've been waiting for the new upcoming release for aaaaaaaaaages following its development and I really regret messing up and getting myself kicked out. I'm really sorry. I promise I'll be the most well-behaved user in there! This is my favorite mod ever!! And I don't have any friends who are interested in Fallout and Betheda games so it was really cool to have peeps to talk to. Pretty please please?

Fingers crossed! Please take pity on me, I promise I'll never do it again. Thank you in advance!! :D :D :D

IvoryOwl

Re: Banned from Disccord some time ago

Post by IvoryOwl » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:10 pm

I know it's a late reply but you don't need access to the Discord server to download the game. 3.2 released just a few days ago and there's a thread on this forum dedicated to it, you can get it from there instead.

RoyBatty

Re: Banned from Disccord some time ago

Post by RoyBatty » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:57 pm

He was unbanned.