Fallout 3/NV/TTW things you might not know [*SPOILERS*]

General discussion of Tale of Two Wastelands
Colonel_Campbell007

Re: Fallout 3/NV/TTW things you might not know [*SPOILERS*]

Post by Colonel_Campbell007 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:13 am

Hey that's kool, thx! Not a big fan of jazz but otherwise, this is awesome.

Hmmm... I found a DIY radio station for FONV and started toying around with it this morning: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62464
jlf65 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:37 pm
Of course, you'd need to convert this to use it with TTW, but you could still check it out in FO3.
I don't trust my own conversions, haha. I don't like hunting down the quests and scripts in xEdit and them recompiling them GECK. I always find some way to F it up. :?

I spent a couple hours today messing around with some radio tutorials, however( had to learn this anyway for my Outcast mod... ). Setting up a very basic radio station is pretty easy. I don't think making a new Tenpenny Radio from scratch for TTW would be difficult.( I have poor man's version now :lol: )

jlf65

Post by jlf65 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:16 pm

Cool. Yeah, radio stations aren't all that tough compared to some things. I put together my own Xmas radio station that I use around Xmas time. They're a pretty common mod you'll find for both FO3 and FNV. Lots and lots of radio stations and music. I like the one that plays old radio dramas from the period.

Laclongquan

Post by Laclongquan » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:52 pm

Did you know there's TTW stash in FNV DLC?

For example, at the end of the long valley road in Zion (southeast corner of map) where there's buried car with a suitcase on it. It contain a small stash pretty nice for a character just newly arrived to Zion, but not very unbalanced~

I am sure there's other stash in other DLC as well, but who would open console window to check everyone of them? So go out and explore~ Somewhere it's logical to have, but in vanilla dont have, now with TTW it might just have something nice.