i see opening credits when

Post by cr4bhead » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:28 am

i see opening credits when game starts
Anyway, i DONT have pirated version.
Sometimes, you need a little less gun.

Mystical Panda

That I'm not completely sure

Post by Mystical Panda » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:05 pm

That I'm not completely sure about since I haven't had something like that happen yet (except maybe once). You might try looking at any NVSE logs that might be present in the game's installation folder, and or installing NVAC and checking it's logs (be sure to enable logging and set it to it's highest level of verbosity).

I've seen a 'lock' similar to what your describing when I used a NVSE plugin for the ui (I'm thinking darn ui), and there was an incompability somewhere in my load order- the dll from what I could initially gather either got stuck in a loop somewhere, or completely 'bought it'.

Without seeing your load and install order though, it's hard to guess what it might be right off.

RoyBatty

Can't read your mind, you

Post by RoyBatty » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:12 pm

Can't read your mind, you didn't post any install log or load order like we ask for in the stickied posts.

Tacitvrno

You're a lucky one you know,

Post by Tacitvrno » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:39 pm

You're a lucky one you know, at this point most people... uhh sorry been playing too much TTW. But yeah, you're a lucky one (i hope), i had the same exact problem, and a lot of people been having the same problem on the forums. For me and other people, the problem had to do with NVSR and Windows 10. I'm really lazy, so check this post here: https://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/freeze-ncr-ranger-when-loading-nvseexe-0.

I also bought the GOG version of the games, remember to NOT install the 4 gb patch (its already patched), and also install NVAC. If NVSR is your problem, remeber to change the ini setting according to this guide: https://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/ttw-performance-guide.

Hope this helps. And remember to always post al least your load order, without it people can't help you.

cr4bhead

ok, ill try this fix

Post by cr4bhead » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:08 pm

ok, ill try this fix
Sometimes, you need a little less gun.