Enclave Double Agent Perk

Have something to say about Tale of Two Wastelands or have an idea for a new feature? Let us know here.
jefry876

Enclave Double Agent Perk

Post by jefry876 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:38 am

Hi it's been a while since i was on here and this mod has come a long way, especially as far as compatibility is concerned. This has led me to contemplate shunting the numerous enclave mods into one, similar to what has been done with the someguy series. i want to start modding to accomplish this my first idea is a small one but i need to know if it's possible for someone with no coding experience and some experience in modding skyrim.

my idea is a new perk called "Enclave Double Agent", this perk will be granted to the player upon poisoning the water supply and provide the player with a net bonus to enclave faction score for each member of the enclave killed. theoretically you are following Eden's orders to acquire it and putting down the remnants of Autumn's rebellion after the raven rock mission, so i figure theres a good enough lore basis for this. it would allow you to interact with the mojave enclave better and provide a lore reason for it, you're a war hero that put down a rebellious general who killed the president.

is this possible at all, and what would i need to do to accomplish it?