Forums

Have something to say about Tale of Two Wastelands or have an idea for a new feature? Let us know here.
andyisme

Forums

Post by andyisme » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:23 pm

I am about to give up on this site. It may just be me but i do not understand how you handle forum posts. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to how posts are presented on your forums.How is one supposed to find an answer to a question posted on one of your forums. I posted a question on your technical questions forum found it once, went looking again, finally found it thru notifications and clicked on the link only to be told there was no such post.

Every time I have posted on one of your forums I got a message saying I would receive a notification when the moderator approved the post but a notification does not do much good if my post has been removed.

RoyBatty
Gary

Re: Forums

Post by RoyBatty » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:50 am

Im not sure what issue you are having unless a moderator is deleting your posts or disapproving them for some reason.

Risewild

Post by Risewild » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:42 am

I disproved one post a couple of days ago, but it was because it was a duplicate. Duplicates happen sometimes when people post their first one (which needs to be approved before showing up) and then post a second, similar post (that also needs to be approved).

I did noticed a few times that I approve a post, then later that day I come back to the site and it needs to be approved again. :shock:
I always assumed that happens because the person who wrote the post edited it or something and then it needs to be approved again, but I don't really know if that's how the forum framework works. :?
Signature:

RoyBatty
Gary

Post by RoyBatty » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:20 am

Yeah it happens when editing, and when replying to same post.