A couple of questions from a noob lol

Have something to say about Tale of Two Wastelands or have an idea for a new feature? Let us know here.
Shibbydoon

A couple of questions from a noob lol

Post by Shibbydoon » Mon May 18, 2020 7:31 pm

First time poster here; I recently discovered TTW and me and my other half are both loving it, so thank you for all the effort that was put in to making this fantastic game.

I just had two quick questions. The first was I noticed a list of changes made for a TTW 3.2.3 full update, but I couldn’t see a download link anywhere? Is that an upcoming update or am I just an idiot who can’t work out where to download it from lol?

My second question is actually gameplay related - I’ve been looking around LOB Enterprises for the key to the safe, which is in down in the archives of the building, for absolutely ages now, and I have no idea where it is. I thought the CEO’s key might do it, but no. Can someone help me out here? I don’t know how I’m missing it because when I look online I can’t seem to find a single other person with this problem lol, which makes me think either A) it’s somewhere really obvious I’ve some how missed or B) this is exclusive to TTW and I’ll come across the key somewhere else.

I don’t necessarily need to know where the key is, if it’s somewhere I’ll come across later, but if it’s somewhere in LOB Enterprises then I’m losing my mind trying to find it here and would appreciate any help lol.

Thanks for any help in advance.

RoyBatty
Gary

Re: A couple of questions from a noob lol

Post by RoyBatty » Tue May 19, 2020 12:38 am

3.2.3 isn't released yet, it's forthcoming. I keep a running log weekly to let people know what's going on.

Sounds like you have Trail of Crumbs installed, that safe is part of this mod.

Shibbydoon

Re: A couple of questions from a noob lol

Post by Shibbydoon » Tue May 19, 2020 12:53 am

RoyBatty wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 12:38 am
3.2.3 isn't released yet, it's forthcoming. I keep a running log weekly to let people know what's going on.

Sounds like you have Trail of Crumbs installed, that safe is part of this mod.
Thank you being so quick with your reply, and thank you for all the work you continue to put in to this game. Take it easy!