Only 1 Suggestion

Have something to say about Tale of Two Wastelands or have an idea for a new feature? Let us know here.
JBear61

Re: Only 1 Suggestion

Post by JBear61 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:32 am

jlf65 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:02 pm
If Enhanced Camera doesn't help, nothing available will. And making the NPCs look better won't help with any motion issues regardless.
No, but I can still play 3rd person. I only have the nausea in 1st person. My character may look crappy, but everyone else could look decent. Mods to make our weapons, clutter, and locations look nearly real, and the characters look, well, out of place.It reminds me of Roger Rabbit or Cool World.

JBear61

Post by JBear61 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:35 am

I know I sound picky. Maybe I am picky. But, here's the deal... I am pushing 60. I had a quadruple bypass 5 years ago. I retired early. The lower third of my heart is dead. I have an expiration date. My wife died 3 years ago. After she died I went back to work so I don't go crazy. I have nearly 200 games on Steam. I have around 50 on Origin, and nearly 100 on GOG. This stuff is my aversion therapy, so, please let me be picky. I was going to offer a Lifetime Premium Nexus membership, but people said there would be a whole snarky revolution if I did, so I have to do it myself. Until I am able to do it myself I will just play the Fallout series individually the WAY I LIKE THEM, with pretty land, pretty stuff, and pretty people.

jlf65

Post by jlf65 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:09 pm

Sorry to hear all that. But someone is working (as far as I know) of FCO. Hopefully they get it done sometime relatively soon. Or was it Redesigned? One of those two. In the meantime, you're only choice is a generic body/face replacer that works on everyone the same rather than on individuals.

RoyBatty

Post by RoyBatty » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:02 pm

While I have compassion for your problems and losses, we are also just people and we do what we want to do for us first and we share our work with others. That doesn't give anyone license to demand anything of us.

Enjoy the games how you like. Please keep drama out of our forum, thank you.

JBear61

Post by JBear61 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:35 pm

I am sorry, it was not my intent to cause drama in any form. I posted trying to see if there was a way to improve npc and character appearance, as I felt it to be the one detraction in TTW 3x. It was also not my intention to force the TTW team to comply with my ideals, but to hopefully find a way to reach my goals. It was suggested I play in 1st person, which I can't do for any length of time, and also my character is not my main concern, but the npcs. The last time I played FONV with TTW, there were options for improved npc and character appearance. Those options no longer exist. I normally archive mods, but in this case I forgot. I got the feeling I was not explaining my desire correctly, so I tried to explain fully, so perhaps someone could relate and help. Feeling belittled for my request, and frustrated, I overreacted. I apologize for being crass and inflammatory, it will not happen again.

RoyBatty

Post by RoyBatty » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:49 am

It takes time to do these things, TTW 2.9 was out for almost 5 years and the community was more active. 3.2 hasn't been out even a year yet, they will come in time.