Only 1 Suggestion

Have something to say about Tale of Two Wastelands or have an idea for a new feature? Let us know here.
JBear61

Only 1 Suggestion

Post by JBear61 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:04 pm

Beautiful scenery: Check (NMC Textures)
Wonderful gameplay: Check (Straight outta the box)
PC and NPC Appearance: Fail
The totally realistic environment serves to point out the tragic character aesthetics. The overall mod is amazing! I can't play first person due to visual difficulties. It makes me literally ill. So the character and npc appearance is an immersion issue for me, and others like me. There are mods that make the characters basically come to life, none of which work. (Now) That is the one detraction for this otherwise stellar modification. I can't even imagine the difficulties encountered in this merger, and this team is amazingly talented, and I look forward to a day where this one fail is amended. Thank you.

RoyBatty

Re: Only 1 Suggestion

Post by RoyBatty » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:17 pm

Out of scope, but someone will probably do Project Beauty/Redesigned 2 at some point.

As for 1st person nausea I understand, its the shitty camera (mounted on a swivel) and the low FOV that does it (it gives me a migraine). I wrote FOV Slider to combat this and set my FOV to 90 or 100.