Where do I find the new items added to TTW?

Have something to say about Tale of Two Wastelands or have an idea for a new feature? Let us know here.
Bloxyman

Where do I find the new items added to TTW?

Post by Bloxyman » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:13 pm

I'm at a loss as to where I can find all the items exclusive to TTW. I'm not talking about cut content, as there is already a page for that, but the exclusive items, such as Outcast T-51b. Does anyone know of a complete list of the locations?

Risewild

Re: Where do I find the new items added to TTW?

Post by Risewild » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:30 am

Items added by TTW that are not unique are distributed through Leveled Lists. This means that NPCs and containers can spawn with them. (Usually) there's not a fixed location in the world where to get them.

I think Protector Casdin is equipped with the Outcasts T-51.
Also, if I remember correctly, other Outcasts can spawn wearing them. The higher the player is, the higher the chances of that happening.

Same with the Lyons Pryde T-51, you can find it on the Pryde members, and the Enclave armors you can find them on the Enclave members.
Signature:

Bloxyman

Post by Bloxyman » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:41 pm

None of the pride members wear T-51b. Only the T-45d is worn by them. Do I have to be a higher level (I'm currently at level 33) for them to wear T-51b?

Risewild

Post by Risewild » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:56 pm

I just checked and they don't seem to have Lyon's Pride Power Armor T-51 :shock: . I was sure that was implemented already, but I guess not.

I think the Lyon's Pride T-51 Power Armor might be obtainable when Sarah Lyon makes the PC a member of the Pryde. And the player can choose between a recon suit of armor or a Power Armor suit.
Maybe that is the only way of obtaining it in TTW at the moment (maybe it's supposed to be a unique armor and I was wrong all along :lol: ).
Signature:

RoyBatty

Post by RoyBatty » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:17 pm

You need to use the armor optional to enable this.

Risewild

Post by Risewild » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:47 am

Damn, I've been so busy for so long I forgot the optionals exist :lol: .
Signature: