More cooking recipe to use more CW items

Have something to say about Tale of Two Wastelands or have an idea for a new feature? Let us know here.
Laclongquan

Re: More cooking recipe to use more CW items

Post by Laclongquan » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:44 am

Punga Panada, a local meat roll dish using ingredients from Point Look out. you can cook it without visiting, but the lacks of brain fungus (we used it for brain food) and special mirelurk meat will make it rare . It is there that we can harvest it in large number

Punga Panada
  • Softshell mirelurk meat
    Hatchling mirelurk meat
    Brain fungus
    2 Wild Punga

Laclongquan

Post by Laclongquan » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:40 am

I finally think of a local drink for The Pitt

5 Pitt Protein
  • 5 Slop
    5 Refined Punga
    5 Noodles
    1 RadAway
This should be possible in The Pitt since all ingredients can find there, and impossible without visiting because slop!#$@# The punga and radaway help remove the radiated materials in slop. Good soup for rich clientele in Harris bar.

Laclongquan

Post by Laclongquan » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:57 pm

On a separate note

I install Wasteland Gourmet mod from FNV. Theoretically, it can combine ANY three different type of aid items and one broth into a portion of Wasteland Soup (there's also omelet but we dont have spare egg).

Realistically? Only items exist in FNV work, and specific items at that. F3-only items wont work. So all kind of mirelurk meats are OUT.

Still and all, we can use this to cook up some of the leftovers in my inventory for the generic soup. It will have to do for now~

Aside of an aside: There's not clear rule on which items will work. As I said, some specific items only. Iguana bits work but squirrel stew wont work. Any kind of steak also not work. Generally, canned stuffs and (certain) raw meats seem to work but not cooked food. okay, I can work with the whole experiment thing.

RoyBatty
Gary

Post by RoyBatty » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:14 am

I asked Pupp to make some cannibal recipes for PL using punga.

I think we'll also make it so you can create the moonshine after helping make some via recipe, and also make molerat wondermeat after getting the note.

Laclongquan

Post by Laclongquan » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:11 am

Cannibal, cannibal! I find people have strange obssessions with this topic, in particular cooking mods. The only use for human flesh, strange meat, strange meat pie for me is trading with Little Lamplight for cave fungus. Sure, two of those are not suited, but I just give to them pretending to be possible.

RoyBatty
Gary

Post by RoyBatty » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:14 pm

Well the PL residents are cannibals, and inbreeders, so... :)

Laclongquan

Post by Laclongquan » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:26 pm

Today I also install More Rads in your Sass to make getting more rads, thus needing more Radx and radaway usage. I collected hundreds units of them after all.

And noting another anomaly:

We thought slop is the most radiated foodstuff.

Turn out Glowing Mushroom compete for that tittle very effectively. Slop win in my impression ONLY thanks to the forced use in The Pitt, thus the time we use it is higher than times we forced to eat sroom raw.

jlf65

Post by jlf65 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:51 am

Laclongquan wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:11 am
The only use for human flesh, strange meat, strange meat pie for me is trading with Little Lamplight for cave fungus.
That reminds me of a bug in Little Lamplight - you cannot trade human flesh for cave fungus. Sure YOU know that it's human flesh, but the kids should only think it's strange meat. I made my own patch to allow trading strange meat or human flesh for cave fungus.

RoyBatty
Gary

Post by RoyBatty » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:45 am

Good point jlf.

Laclongquan

Post by Laclongquan » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:10 am

Note that plo is a big source of human flesh. I've been puzzled with how to get rid of them in a rp manner