TTW NCR Hostility

Have something to say about Tale of Two Wastelands or have an idea for a new feature? Let us know here.
Cs9725

TTW NCR Hostility

Post by Cs9725 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:26 am

The NCR are being Hostile

After making my way to New Vegas from the Capital Wasteland, the NCR are being hostile and I'm assuming it has to do with the fact that I am a member of Lyons Pride in The Brotherhood of Steel. In the Fallout New Vegas actual game, the NCR and the Brotherhood are actual enemies, so I'm assuming the merge between games would mix up the faction script and was wondering if there is a fix? Either to fix the hostility by removing the Brotherhood as a faction between F03 to the Brotherhood in NV; or by making a script/mod fix by patching the original script itself.

There's also the matter in the fact that the game boots right into Fallout 3 unlike giving an option in which wasteland you'd like to start in.

Risewild

Re: TTW NCR Hostility

Post by Risewild » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:46 am

TTW already separates the East Coast Brotherhood faction from the West Coast one, exactly to avoid this problem.

If this is happening to you, the most likely case, is a mod overwriting the TTW faction and using the vanilla one. :? If this is the problem, you will have to find out which mod it is and get rid of it's change.

If you're not getting the choice of which Wasteland to start a new game, make sure you installed both TTW updates (TTW 3.2.1 and TTW 3.2.2), you can get them from the TTW download page.
Signature:

RoyBatty

Re: TTW NCR Hostility

Post by RoyBatty » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:54 pm

You're wearing BoS armor, what did you expect, take it off and wear something else.