CROSS-CONTENT DISCUSSION: Shotgun Shell

What's new and upcoming in Tale of Two Wastelands? Find out here.
rylasasin

TJ wrote:

Post by rylasasin » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:08 am

[quote=TJ]

Plus it's less work on the guy who's currently doing the recipes.

[/quote]

It's not hard or time consuming at all to add a recipe, let alone to copy-paste an existing one. In fact I could probably do this in less than 60 seconds.

And I'm not even that good of a modder.

TJ

... Good for you, But TTW

Post by TJ » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:04 pm

... Good for you, But TTW still isn't supposed to be supporting badly converted mods.

It is a mod by the way.

My project Dash is on Kickstarter!

Puppettron
Gary

throw an onAdd script on the

Post by Puppettron » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:20 pm

throw an onAdd script on the ammo to swap out for .22LR or .308, depending on level?

perms:  either a full fireworks display spelling out "Puppettron Made This" anytime a user accesses my content in-game, or just give me credit somewhere.

charwo

TJ wrote:

Post by charwo » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:17 am

[quote=TJ]

Better Looking Combat Shotgun

Fix'd

[/quote]

Fuckin A!!!!

Also, the Navy argument is a nice one, one I will happily accept. I didn't see the relation, but yeah, yeah, it's a really good one.

Still, doesn't a full auto feature on a military shotgun make sense? Whether or not it goes into TTW is incidental, but shouldn't it from logic?

Perren D'Wolff

charwo wrote:

Post by Perren D'Wolff » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:53 pm

[quote=charwo]

TJ wrote:

Better Looking Combat Shotgun

Fix'd

Fuckin A!!!!

Also, the Navy argument is a nice one, one I will happily accept. I didn't see the relation, but yeah, yeah, it's a really good one.

Still, doesn't a full auto feature on a military shotgun make sense? Whether or not it goes into TTW is incidental, but shouldn't it from logic?

[/quote]

Another thing about the utility of shotguns on ship, was that we we trained not to fire at the enemy on board but the metal deck plating and hull. This would cause a nasty ricochet effect and completely clear passageways. Also I served on submarine's and we were issued 12 gauge, although when I was temporally assigned to a few surface ships they where only issued small caliber weapons like the 20 gauge.

Also I would like to make one final point, this game take place years in the future, in an alternate timeline. So saying that, who knows if there military followed the same rules as our military.