TTW Vanilla Bug-Fix Add-on

What's new and upcoming in Tale of Two Wastelands? Find out here.
JaxFirehart

We aren't interested in

Post by JaxFirehart » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:02 pm

We aren't interested in tweaks. Otherwise we would just patch for MMUE and call it good.

CourierSix

Perhaps it's just me, but

Post by CourierSix » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Perhaps it's just me, but during the V101 growing up scene, when they're telling me how to pick up things, I'm told to pick up a "brahmin skull", instead of one of the toys in the box. I could post my load order if you want, but I can't see anything that effects the start except for TTW. Obviously it's not a high priority bug, but just something I've noticed.

I'm glad we understand one another.

Risewild

CourierSix wrote:

Post by Risewild » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:35 am

[quote=CourierSix]

Perhaps it's just me, but during the V101 growing up scene, when they're telling me how to pick up things, I'm told to pick up a "brahmin skull", instead of one of the toys in the box. I could post my load order if you want, but I can't see anything that effects the start except for TTW. Obviously it's not a high priority bug, but just something I've noticed.

[/quote]

Yep that is a bug and it is known already, but it is not a vanilla bug it's TTW related laugh most people don't even seem to noticed it, good eyes wink.

Signature:

thermador

Closing this thread; the

Post by thermador » Mon May 05, 2014 5:21 pm

Closing this thread; the bugfix addon has been made!  http://www.taleoftwowastelands.com/content/ttw-fixes-official-bugfix-pack-ttw