New News is Good News!

What's new and upcoming in Tale of Two Wastelands? Find out here.
theimmersion

hope You dont mess up TTW

Post by theimmersion » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:12 pm

hope You dont mess up TTW news as You did DCinteriors... :P

Im JOKING! :D awesome idea!

X)

alegendv1

Another solid addition to the

Post by alegendv1 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:49 am

Another solid addition to the team! Looking forward to being kept up to date on whats going on this site since I'm on and off the PC due to RL.

CourierSix

Will be cool to be updated.

Post by CourierSix » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Will be cool to be updated. When I found this site a couple months ago, I originally thought the mod was dead :P Turns out there's a quiet, dedicated community here, and it's probably one of the nicer atmospheres I've seen around the web (Bethesda forums can be rather intimidating, and some of the third party ones aren't as welcoming as they seem), but I almost didn't find it - it took a second look and a reinstall to realize there was still stuff going on here. Not that it's the teams fault, but as many others have said, it doesn't hurt to be told that stuff is still going on :P

I'm glad we understand one another.

Fangirl

Modding is, unfortunately, a

Post by Fangirl » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:08 am

Modding is, unfortunately, a slow and time-consuming process and there isn't always much to report which probably explains the long abscence. That said, it doesn't hurt to be given occasional reminders that we're still hard at work, so you can rest assured that we're still giving it our all!

Non Sum Qualis Eram

tizerist

Hi Fangirl, nice to meet you

Post by tizerist » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:59 pm

Hi Fangirl, nice to meet you and all that :)

Regarding progress updates, I can understand not giving release estimates, things like holidays and hospitals can completely change the ETA in an instant. But, how about a 'xx% complete' till next version in the original post? That number is more manageable, and can never slip back, and the team just change it when they feel it's moved forwards enough?

JaxFirehart

It's arbitrary. We don't even

Post by JaxFirehart » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:14 pm

It's arbitrary. We don't even have a goal, really. The next version is almost ready, we are having a few problems with the installer and I haven't had a whole lot of time to work on it.

bigcrazewolf

Nice an official news person

Post by bigcrazewolf » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Nice an official news personsmiley Any chance we can get a email newsletter? I think that would be awesome.

Fangirl

That might be a bit beyond

Post by Fangirl » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:06 am

That might be a bit beyond our capabilities at the moment! I'll be sure to post updates as they happen here on the site though. Maybe after 2.3, we can think about the idea!

Non Sum Qualis Eram

Deathclawlove

So guys? How goes the update?

Post by Deathclawlove » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:26 pm

So guys? How goes the update? Any approximate release date? Thanks in advance for the great work guys!!!

JaxFirehart

All systems are green,

Post by JaxFirehart » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:45 pm

All systems are green, engines are in the red.