In order to cut back on the people going "Help it's not working" and then providing no information, here is a quick guide to what we need to help you.
- System Specs (including Operating System, Processor, and Memory, nobody cares about your graphics card)
- Mod Manager and Version
- TTW Install Log (My Documents\my games\TaleOfTwoWastelands\Install Log.txt)
- Current Load Order (Most mod managers have a quick and easy way to export this)
- Symptoms (What is it doing vs. What you expect it to be doing)
- What you have already tried?
Additionally, we'd like to have some information on your specific version of Fallout 3:
- Steam download
- Steam download game of the year
- Original discs
- Game of the year discs
- Windows live download
- Windows live download game of the year
It is pointless to say it here, but I'm going to do it anyway: If you post an issue and leave out this information, expect to be treated less then graciously or even ignored.