"I'm the best there is at what I do..."
Install: Use your manager of choice.
I've been working on this for a while, there's two mods up on the nexus; given the fact that the both of them worked on similar mods and AxlDave only put his out b/c theoneness hadn't updated his in years. And well, here I am to continue the cycle.
As the current Wolverine mods on the NV nexus don't work properly b/c some of the scripts just don't work. I figured to go and get the Fallout 3 one, convert it. Balance it better and get rid of junk scripts and items.
Still have a way to go.
Original Mod From AxlDave
[Copy/Paste from Original Descript with the changes I have implemented]
[xx0057E4] Wolverine Mutation Rank 1 (Level 2) Each rank replaces the previous rank’s bonuses
- Adds and equips Bone Claws.
- +50 Health Points
- +30% Damage, Fire, Poison, Rad, Electric, EMP & Energy Resist
- +3 Restore Health
- +1 Restore Head & Chest
- +3 Restore Rads
[xx0057E4] Wolverine Mutation Rank 2 (Level 2)
- +100 Health Points
- +60% Damage, Fire, Poison, Rad, Electric, EMP & Energy Resist
- +1 Strength, Perception, Endurance & Agility
- +10 Action Points
- +250 Carry Weight
- +6 Restore Health
- +2 Restore Head, Chest, & Arms
- +6 Restore Rads
[xx0057E4] Wolverine Mutation Rank 3 (Level 2)
- +200 Health Points
- +75% Damage, Fire, Rad & Energy Resist
- +100% Poison, Electric & EMP Resist
- +3 Strength, Perception, Endurance & Agility
- +15 Action Points
- +500 Carry Weight
- +10 Restore Health
- +5 Restore Head, Chest, Arms & Legs
- +10 Restore Rads
[00094EC4] Adamantium Skeleton (Level 14) Requires: Wolverine Mutation, Strength 8, Endurance 8
- Adds and equips Adamantium Claws
- +25% Damage, Fire & Rad Resist
- +20% Energy Resist
- -50% Limb Damage
- -2 Restore Health
[xx00C25F] Wolverine’s Fury (Level 20) Requires: Adamantium Skeleton, Strength 10, Unarmed 100
- Adds and equips (Super) Adamantium Claws
All claws have been hotkey assigned to the letter “C”, designated Quest Items, and only for the Player.
[xx0057EC] Bone Claws
Crit Damage: 20
Crit Multiplier: 2.5
Special: 1s -1 Health Drain
[xx0057ED] Adamantium Claws
Indestructible Weight: 0
Crit Damage: 40
Crit Multiplier: 5
Special: 5s -1 Health Drain
[xx00C261] (Super) Adamantium Claws Indestructible
Weight: 0 Damage: 50
Crit Damage: 40
Crit Multiplier: 5
Special: 30s -1 Health Drain
[xx023770] Carbonadium Battery Similar to Adamantium, but incredibly radioactive, this item provides -50% Radiation Resist whilst increasing Radiation Poisoning by 15 every second.
Due to Wolverine’s indestructibility, certain measures were required to enable completion of such quests as The Wasteland Survival Guide. This gave rise to the first two chems listed here. The third was just a bit of fun. All three crazy concoctions can be bought from Megaton’s own mad inventor, Moira Brown.
[xx010BBE] Crippak Designed to test the effectiveness of its cousin, the Stimpak. This serum will damage your legs by 10 points per second for 10 seconds, and your health by 20 points per second for 10 seconds. Will not work with Wolverine Mutation Rank 3. Instructions: Inject self. Don’t fall over.
[xx01D3A3] Radiation Juice For no discernibly good reason, here is an I-V drip that will irradiate anyone stupid enough to hook it up by 75 points per second for 20 seconds. Instructions: Insert Intra-Venous needle. Turn on valve. Seek immediate medical assistance.
In addition to the above, this mod will allow several other rather unique abilities:
- Strong enough to move cars and even buses. Make walls or a massive explosion, or just push a bus off a highway for the fun of it.
- Tough enough to jump off highway bridges and not even notice. Heights ain’t nothin’ but a thang to Wolverine.
- Adamantium coated claws can unlock any door or container. Designed for standing power attack, though works with any attack.
Reccomend using: BLEED for maximum nerf of being the ultimate unstoppable killing machine.
Turn initial healing factor into trait & make healing factor a dynamic case taking in to account RADS w/ Hardcore Needs if Hardcore is on.
Clear the "C" key function of the claws.
Use JIPLN functions to minimize script errors if mod is removed.