If we are really getting a Fallout 4 announcement soon I wanted to release this to the general public, as it provides a definitive ending to FO3. As it is the quest line does not begin until after Broken Steel is complete and you've woken in the Doc's house.
Hanging around the gate to Freeside, a messenger is looking for the Vault dweller. You are called back to D.C. to help Saxon make D.C. a little less shitty.
This mod is a series of quests that:
1. adds a settlement under the Radio Station in the Wasteland
2. Restore Rockopolis
3. Establish a Genuine Settlement in Andale
4. Re-populate Grayditch
5. Add a settlement to Old Olny
6. Expand Big Town
7. Sets Evergreen Mills as a non-hostile settlement.
8. Creates a Second Trade Caravan among the new settlements
9. Ends the D.C. Super-mutant threat permanently (sets super-mutants faction to neutral for most D.C. factions)
Drop Contents in Data Folder.
This may conflict with all the above mentioned area's of the D.C. Wasteland
Set as .esm just because the pasty white bodies gross me out.
This is done enough for me, and if a better modder wants to add voice acting, add bad Karma options or just improve the mod in any way, have at it, just credit and all that.
All that being said, the purpose of this mod is to show that actions have effect.
It always bothered me that you go through the effort of helping out Big Town and nothing changes. Hell the wasteland gets a huge supply of fresh water and nothing really changes. So I made a series of fetch quests to trigger changes instead of just changing things on my own. I can only imagine what a truly gifted mod maker could do with this, and I would love to play it.
****** UPDATE ********
Fixed some quest line breaking problems