Pages

485 posts / 0 new
Last post
RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Online
Last seen: 1 min 6 sec ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5510
Donor
A little bit of both. It's

A little bit of both. It's hard for me to distinguish sometimes, so I just go ahead and fix whatever I find.

darious24555
darious24555's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 17 hours ago
Joined: 04/30/2014 - 09:01
Karma: 37
The F3 portion needs to be up

The F3 portion needs to be up to NV standards anyway

CYAN1DE
CYAN1DE's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 2 days ago
Joined: 04/18/2017 - 10:05
Karma: 1
Hello Devs! I just wanted to

Hello Devs! I just wanted to say I sincerely appreciate all the time and effort put forth into developing this awesome mod! Please keep up the good work! I can't wait to play this and revive my fallout experience! 

 

V/R

CYAN1DE  

DreamsOfAnchorage
DreamsOfAnchorage's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 week ago
Joined: 01/04/2017 - 04:57
Karma: 5
I've been playing tons of

I've been playing tons of Fallout 4 in order to contain my hype for 3.0, seriously I can't even put words into how excited I am. 

I am honestly surprised to see how much there was actually to fix considering how flawless my previous TTW playthroughs felt (only noticeable "flaw" being the FO3/FNV item balance mismatch, i.e the Hunting Rifle). Either way, thank you developers for all your amazing work. TTW truly is the mother of all Fallout mods. 

Will continue to check in daily so I don't miss any logs! Good luck! 

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Online
Last seen: 1 min 6 sec ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5510
Donor
There's thousands of bugs in

There's thousands of bugs in both games, will get to them all in time. :)

I don't plan on doing too much more of that before release, I would like to finish some of the road collision though.

Kappaccino
Kappaccino's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 03/16/2017 - 16:50
Karma: 5
Reading through the moderator

Reading through the moderator and admin updates in this thread is beyond reassuring. I've never played TTW and I'm trying *really* hard to wait for 3.0 before I give in. Best wishes in the meantime!

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Online
Last seen: 1 min 6 sec ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5510
Donor
Someone was asking about new

Someone was asking about new content, so here's a teaser.

EnderDragonFire
EnderDragonFire's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 02/01/2014 - 10:50
Karma: 380
Are any of those shiny new

Are any of those shiny new toy's unique? Either way, it's looking mighty cool. 

"Who are you, who do not know your history?"

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Online
Last seen: 1 min 6 sec ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5510
Donor
Yes, almost all of them are

Yes, almost all of them are unique except the minigun, flamethrower, missile launcher and powerfist.

DreamsOfAnchorage
DreamsOfAnchorage's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 week ago
Joined: 01/04/2017 - 04:57
Karma: 5
Looking very nice!

Looking very nice! Considering how awesome Operation Anchorage was (imo), it kinda disappointed with the rewards, yea you could do that Gary 23 glitch to carry over items from OA to the Capital Wasteland, but how fun and immersive is cheating? (not to mention the unholy desecration of Gary) 

Looks even better than many other OA Reward restoration mods :)

IAreBob
IAreBob's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 01/26/2013 - 08:54
Karma: 4
Seeing the Anchorage rewards

Seeing the Anchorage rewards images and the mention of the Gary 23 glitch made me wonder; is the restoration of the Gary 23 interrogation log something this mod would have?

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Online
Last seen: 1 min 6 sec ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5510
Donor
Nope other cut content will

Nope other cut content will go in another mod I think, there's not much but some of it might annoy some people. Particularly the Vault 101 stuff.

EnderDragonFire
EnderDragonFire's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 02/01/2014 - 10:50
Karma: 380
I concur with Roy. I use

I concur with Roy. I use tonnes of mods that add cut content, I love the stuff! But... It would feel rather wrong as part of the base TTW package. It goes beyond what the mod aims to accomplish.

"Who are you, who do not know your history?"

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Online
Last seen: 1 min 6 sec ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5510
Donor
The equipment is very much

The equipment is very much requested and I want it myself, so that's the reason. :)

EnderDragonFire
EnderDragonFire's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 02/01/2014 - 10:50
Karma: 380
Oh. I wasn't objecting to the

Oh. I wasn't objecting to the equipment being added back in. I was talking about more extensive cut-content restoration. The equipment fits fine in TTW, especially since you removed the vanilla Fo3 Gary Glitch. 

"Who are you, who do not know your history?"

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Online
Last seen: 1 min 6 sec ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5510
Donor
Oh I wasn't arguing at all,

Oh I wasn't arguing at all, was just explaining why not to the other inquiry.

I have plans to do a cut content mod more like outside bets for F3, but there is little to restore other than notes, holotapes, terminals, and some sub parts of quests that still remain so it would be a fairly lite mod.

EnderDragonFire
EnderDragonFire's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 02/01/2014 - 10:50
Karma: 380
Aren't there some clothing

Aren't there some clothing items that were cut? An outcast recon armor, a pink power armor, and some vault suits? 

"Who are you, who do not know your history?"

darthbdaman
darthbdaman's picture
Team Member
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 09/19/2012 - 16:04
Karma: 306
The recon armors can be
The recon armors can be restored with the armor optional
EnderDragonFire
EnderDragonFire's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 02/01/2014 - 10:50
Karma: 380
Cool! Darth, you're the man!

Cool! Darth, you're the man! The bdman! 

"Who are you, who do not know your history?"

H1ms3lf
H1ms3lf's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 04/11/2017 - 13:44
Karma: 149
http://steamcommunity.com/app

Compulsive post editor and CEO for the ENDLESS WAVES OF BAD DOGGIE!!
Currently trying to get the FWE Wasteland Explorer bike to work in TTW =X

cagelight
cagelight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 04/29/2017 - 10:16
Karma: 2
With all the patching going

With all the patching going on in both games, will TTW replace the need for unofficial patches like YUP?

khumak
khumak's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 08/24/2016 - 19:18
Karma: 141
Pretty sure TTW Fixes already

Pretty sure TTW Fixes already replaces that for TTW.

cagelight
cagelight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 04/29/2017 - 10:16
Karma: 2
Just read the forum post

Just read the forum post about TTW 3 replacing TTW Fixes and YUP, excellent.

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Online
Last seen: 1 min 6 sec ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5510
Donor
Fallout 3 fixes will be done

Fallout 3 fixes will be done over time by the team so we have control over it and are not beholden to anyone.

A patch for YUP has been made already.

TTWFixes is deprecated for use only with 2.9.x

H1ms3lf
H1ms3lf's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 04/11/2017 - 13:44
Karma: 149
Is the "raw material" for TTW

Is the "raw material" for TTW installer gonna remain the same for new version?

Wondering if I could delete the FO3+DLCs, but don't wanna have to download through steam again (would take a few days).

Wondering if theres need to create new fomods (Main and Options), or if the new version of TTW is just applied on top of those same previous fomods, and I assume its ok to delete a fomod after its been installed? (As long as I don't try uninstall or reinstall afterwards, for obvious reasons).

Anyway, TTW3 can't come soon enough =]

Compulsive post editor and CEO for the ENDLESS WAVES OF BAD DOGGIE!!
Currently trying to get the FWE Wasteland Explorer bike to work in TTW =X

Risewild
Risewild's picture
Administrator
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 36 min ago
Joined: 10/01/2012 - 02:14
Karma: 3216
You will still need both

You will still need both games installed for the TTW 3.0 installer to work.

It will always need both games installed because the TTW installer needs to access the vanilla files of Fallout 3 to edit them so they will run on Fallout New Vegas.

It also requires both games as to avoid people being able to just "update" TTW using pirate games and/or we are not allowed by law to distribute assets from either game, so we can only make the installer use the assets from the games people already own and have it installed.

H1ms3lf
H1ms3lf's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 04/11/2017 - 13:44
Karma: 149
--- It will always need both

--- It will always need both games installed because the TTW installer needs to access the vanilla files of Fallout 3 to edit them so they will run on Fallout New Vegas. ---

For the installer yes, but after the installer has been through with FO3 files, I assume the setup (in New Vegas) will not be checking back at FO3 GOTY folder again.

The current TTW installer creates a fomod thats around 5.5 GB and also a folder called "Main Files" around 5.7 GB (don't the fomod and that folder contain roughly the same stuff, just in a different format?).

So basically thats 2x the game files, one inside FO3 folder and one inside that TTW Main Folder (x3 content if the fomod contains same just in a format thats "mod manager friendly").

Sorry if thats a little too much bitching, I've the bad habit of getting bothered by stuff taking disk space unless its absolutely needed =]

Since most of the mods use .esp or .esm, and those search the content inside the .bsa or game folders -> wich are already created by the current TTW installer, I thought that "maybe" the new version would use just plugins and not need to recreate all bsa/etc again, since its already present. I do understand the need to re-do if it contains new/different data due to the working architecture of TTW team or to combat piracy :)

Sorry if taking a bit too much text, just trying to explain my thought process... I'm still green to this game inner workings, plus my English can be bad :P .... probably gonna uninstall FO3 and delete the TTW fomod + Main Files folder as soon and TTW is installed ("if" I discover that all needed content is placed inside the DATA folder in New Vegas after fomod is installed, so that would make 4x times the same content, and this last one inside NV DATA folder is the only one the game really needs, right?).

Anyway, thats not the best practice I know, just tell me if I'm doing something completely stupid! (beyond the bad habit ^^)

Compulsive post editor and CEO for the ENDLESS WAVES OF BAD DOGGIE!!
Currently trying to get the FWE Wasteland Explorer bike to work in TTW =X

paragonskeep
paragonskeep's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 44 min ago
Joined: 10/25/2012 - 11:19
Karma: 823
Donor
Once everything with TTW is

Once everything with TTW is installed and working properly you can uninstall and delete all FO3 standalone content if you wish

 

If life is but a test, where's the damn answer key?!?!?

Yossarian
Yossarian's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 16 hours ago
Joined: 10/27/2013 - 12:56
Karma: 73
I personally think, that the

I personally think, that the Installer should check if we already installed TTW before and if so, don't need the F3 Installation again for TTW Updates. Right now I have both games installed just because any TTW update will force me to have F3 installed, even I already installed TTW previously and therefore already have all the required F3 files in my FNV folder. If this could be improved in the installer, this would be very good. Not only because of the F3 installation, but also because F3 requires Windows Live. I would really prefer to have this all removed from my hard-drive, but right now I have to wait for at least 3.0 release.

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Online
Last seen: 1 min 6 sec ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5510
Donor
1) You don't need GFWL at all

1) You don't need GFWL at all, GFWL disabler removes the need for that.

2) You need Fallout 3 (at least a copy which you can archive) to rebuild the TTW install including the BSAS. The installer is complicated (even more so now), and using existing assets would just futher convolute and complicate it and we cannot be sure what a user has done to or with their files. Too many unknowns. This will also be for stricter DRM purposes to ensure that people are not using pirated versions of the games, as we must do so to avoid any legal issues (please don't crusade about it, you will be banned).

3) TTW is a game unto itself, it should be thought of and treated that way. It's not really a mod any more than New Vegas is a mod (even though technically it is).

4) After you create the install package for a particular build, and install it, you can delete FO3, the installer, the fomod, and the working directories the installer used. If you do not wish to have several extra gigs of data in your mod manager's cache, then do a manual install. You will need to install Fallout 3 again for further updates, the reasons for this are stated above.

EnderDragonFire
EnderDragonFire's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 02/01/2014 - 10:50
Karma: 380
So, Roy, when you say:

So, Roy, when you say:

"Fallout 3 fixes will be done over time by the team so we have control over it and are not beholden to anyone."

Do you mean that TTW will officially be fixing vanilla Fo3 bugs from now on? I thought the team had previously stated that was NOT one of TTW's goals. I don't mean to sound daft, but what about users who want to keep the bugs?  Will we need mods to add them back in?  

"Who are you, who do not know your history?"

MajinCry
MajinCry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 38 min ago
Joined: 04/09/2013 - 12:36
Karma: 165
Could be done as a separate

Could be done as a separate .esp, but considering how having a bunch of overrides can slow the engine down, I say have 'em integrated directly into Fallout3.esm, or failing that, TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm.

And wanting to keep bugs? Talk about Bethesda Stockholm Syndrome.

EnderDragonFire
EnderDragonFire's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 02/01/2014 - 10:50
Karma: 380
Wait. Did TTW change

Wait. Did TTW change management at some point without me noticing? What happened with Jax, if you don't mind me asking? 

As for the bugs, fix them. I was just being silly! 

"Who are you, who do not know your history?"

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Online
Last seen: 1 min 6 sec ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5510
Donor
TTW management is now handled

TTW management is now handled by yours truly, I have different ideas and goals than Jax did in some regards, although not many. I want TTW to appeal to a wider audience, like those who wish to use it to play Fallout 3 only, as well as those who want to integrate NV gear into it completely. I also want it to be a platform for authors and players to use for modding that offers maximum flexibility with a minimum of complexity.

Fixes was always supposed to be integrated at some point, but I find it too messy and find too much subjective stuff in it so I want better control over it. Many things in it fall under the cut content restoration category for me and I would rather have that in a separate optional. For YUP it is easier to make a patch for it since I fixed the issues which were causing the major incompatibilities by restoring those records into Fallout3.esm rather than using the records in FalloutNV.esm. This makes it easier for users and for us to maintain.

All fixes and changes will be in taleoftwowastelands.esm, the esm's for Fallout 3 will remain as unchanged as possible.

The exceptions are:

  • Records which have been updated to form version 15 (header version 1.34) to make Fallout 3 and its DLC 100% compatible with the New Vegas engine and subsequent tools designed for it.
  • Navmesh have been re-finalized (any broken door links repaired) and new Navinfo has been created to conform to Fallout New Vegas v1.4.0.525 specifications.
  • Deleted Navmesh has been changed to overrides to prevent CTD issues. NULL records in the ESMs have been fixed or removed to prevent CTD caused by them.
  • Forms which are present in New Vegas's ESMs are removed and redirected to those forms (this is nothing new) provided they are identical to Fallout 3 and/or the DLC. In the cases where they differ they are left in Fallout 3 and/or in the DLC. This includes forms which have a difference in the assets, with the exception of weapons due to the Iron Sight system of New Vegas.

I hope this clears up any questions or confusion.

TAWM
TAWM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 05/23/2016 - 19:42
Karma: 80
I hate to ask this because I

I hate to ask this because I know you all are wrapping up 3.0 to release it soon...but do you all ever think there will be some form of official TTWEC for tale of two wastelands for some of the really popular mods?  I'm asking this because of all the patches for EVE, MMM, WMX, TTW Redesigned, etc. that make them all play nice together across all TTW.  I'm just curious after 3.0 comes out instead of having them all be separate if your going to combine them all into just one tale of two wastelands enhanced content mod?  The mods I just listed are more or less want a lot of us use for Tale of Two Wastelands and I'm just kind of surprised they never all got put together in one big mod.  Note I'm not asking about adding hundreds of mods together here just the big ones a lot of us tend to use like EVE, Redesigned, MMM etc that make changes across both wastelands.   

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Online
Last seen: 1 min 6 sec ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5510
Donor
The mods which will no longer

The mods which will no longer receive updates would be good candidates for such a mod. Some of those mods will need new versions built, and I have plans to do that at least for WMX and possibly EVE (if not a whole new mod like EVE but better). Redesigned needs some minor work to fix the head issues introduced by throttlekitty's head fixes. I would be happy to see such a mod though, and no better person to work on it than luthien.

EnderDragonFire
EnderDragonFire's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 02/01/2014 - 10:50
Karma: 380
I believe that weijiesen is

I believe that weijiesen is planning to update and overhaul EVE after The Frontier comes out, and is planning on makign a TTW 3.0 compatible version of it at some point. He made a comment to that effect on his recent EXE mod's comment theread. 

"Who are you, who do not know your history?"

paragonskeep
paragonskeep's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 44 min ago
Joined: 10/25/2012 - 11:19
Karma: 823
Donor
Not to derail, but along the

Not to derail, but along the same lines I would love to see a Mega-combo mod. But would also love to see Weijiesen make a combo EVE/IMPACT/EXE mod for those that use them all. 

Awesome to hear on everything Roy, I know that TTW is in good hands. 

If life is but a test, where's the damn answer key?!?!?

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Online
Last seen: 1 min 6 sec ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5510
Donor
Yes, I've been talking to him

Yes, I've been talking to him about making a new version of EVE. Reminds me I have another small mod to make for him... :)

H1ms3lf
H1ms3lf's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 04/11/2017 - 13:44
Karma: 149
Once TTW 3.0 is out, IMHO,

Once TTW 3.0 is out, IMHO, the best thing (to us users) would be for TTW team to start developing a install guide, providing directions and info for the most popular mods, similar to the guides from STEP, wich are very detailed, even the biggest noob -like me- can follow without worry ^^
http://wiki.step-project.com/User:Kelmych/Fallout3
http://wiki.step-project.com/User:Essarrbee/FalloutNewVegas

TTW team can likely upgrade/improve such a guide constantly, it will probably start kinda small and grow over time.

All users of the forum can contribute with research and info. The coolest thing about those guides is the format that details everything, breaks into CORE mods, OPTIONAL mods, texture/effects mods and how much each impact the game performance (low/med/high), anyway, its a pretty loveable presentation.

Compulsive post editor and CEO for the ENDLESS WAVES OF BAD DOGGIE!!
Currently trying to get the FWE Wasteland Explorer bike to work in TTW =X

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Online
Last seen: 1 min 6 sec ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5510
Donor
While that's a nice idea, I

While that's a nice idea, I don't think any of us has time for that. I'm sure other users will make such guides however.

Damianwolff
Damianwolff's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 18 hours ago
Joined: 05/04/2015 - 22:16
Karma: 138
I have one quick question,

I have one quick question, particularly regarding the OA.

In 3.0 is the Chinese Stealth Armor joint with the Helmet, or are they separate?

H1ms3lf
H1ms3lf's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 04/11/2017 - 13:44
Karma: 149
Went to check if somebody had

Went to check if somebody had already tried to put up a TTW guide...
Hell, what do I know! It seems somebody has already been doing it for a while, updated regularly \o/
Hopefully it keeps developing as 3.0 comes out.

http://wiki.step-project.com/User:Adonis_VII/TTW

Kudos to this Adonis person =]

Compulsive post editor and CEO for the ENDLESS WAVES OF BAD DOGGIE!!
Currently trying to get the FWE Wasteland Explorer bike to work in TTW =X

EnderDragonFire
EnderDragonFire's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 02/01/2014 - 10:50
Karma: 380
Why would they separate them?

Why would they separate them? Surely that goes beyond the scope of TTW; It is not part of converting Fo3 (Since New Vegas has them as one item), it is not a bug-fix (they were meant to be one item), it is simply a cut content restoration. Specifically, it is the variety cut content restoration that replaces an item already in the game, rather than adding one that was removed, and is certainly not something everyone wants. 

"Who are you, who do not know your history?"

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Online
Last seen: 1 min 6 sec ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5510
Donor
The chinese stealth helmet

The chinese stealth helmet will not be restored. EnderDragonFire is correct, that is out of scope. It is even out of scope for the cut equipment module since it doesn't make any sense at all.

Yossarian
Yossarian's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 16 hours ago
Joined: 10/27/2013 - 12:56
Karma: 73
I don't get why people

I don't get why people request to restore cut content. I can understand it, if content was only cut because of time restrictions, but more often it's cut because design decisions or because they don't full fill quality standards. So why anyone would want that kind of content?

paragonskeep
paragonskeep's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 44 min ago
Joined: 10/25/2012 - 11:19
Karma: 823
Donor
Yossarian wrote:

Yossarian wrote:

 

I don't get why people request to restore cut content. I can understand it, if content was only cut because of time restrictions, but more often it's cut because design decisions or because they don't full fill quality standards. So why anyone would want that kind of content?

The "idea" of unfulfilled potential and expansion to a game they love. 

If life is but a test, where's the damn answer key?!?!?

Deathclaw_Mayor16
Deathclaw_Mayor16's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 06/29/2016 - 19:45
Karma: 107
Yossarian wrote:

Yossarian wrote:

 

I don't get why people request to restore cut content. I can understand it, if content was only cut because of time restrictions, but more often it's cut because design decisions or because they don't full fill quality standards. So why anyone would want that kind of content?

Unless said content is broken,most of the time people want it back because there was no reason to cut it to begin with unless they ran out of time. Besides,why exactly does it even matter to you? Why exactly do you feel like questioning what other people want? If you dont want cut content then that's fine but clearly a lot of people here do.And there's nothing wrong with adding it back in.Especially if it's requested a lot.

H1ms3lf
H1ms3lf's picture
Trusted Poster
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 04/11/2017 - 13:44
Karma: 149
Yossarian wrote:why people

Yossarian wrote:

why people request to restore cut content.


Cut content is often 50~99% done, tweaking a bit here and there it fits in the game quite nicely.

Compulsive post editor and CEO for the ENDLESS WAVES OF BAD DOGGIE!!
Currently trying to get the FWE Wasteland Explorer bike to work in TTW =X

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Online
Last seen: 1 min 6 sec ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5510
Donor
Lets not argue folks.

Lets not argue folks.

Like any other mods, take them or leave them.

Pages