Pages

227 posts / 0 new
Last post
Risewild
Risewild's picture
Administrator
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 10/01/2012 - 02:14
Karma: 3210
rdm501st wrote:

rdm501st wrote:

 

well im glade to help then

For the moment you can use the Hotfix .zip file in this post that contains the fixed meshes made by TrickyVein, just download it and install it using your mod manager.

Had24get
Had24get's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 9 months ago
Joined: 11/25/2015 - 04:15
Karma: 2
So question, will this mod

So question, will this mod work with the newest update to WMX? There does not appear to be a backup version on Nexus and they just uploaded 1.1.4 on Nov 3

This one time I almost died when I ate too much food

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5497
Donor
Yes, the assets only have
Yes, the assets only have minor alterations. Fallout 4 has been taking precedence, I will be making a new version at some point soon.

prettygrayt
prettygrayt's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 5 months ago
Joined: 12/22/2015 - 19:31
Karma: 3
I love this conversion. I

I love this conversion. I also think that the usefulness of the FO3 signature weapons (the crafted ones) can be enhanced by making them last longer and making them more effective in combat. The buffs listed would be mod effects. Railway Rifle: +50% durability, +2 mag. cap. (for a total of 10), and decreased spread. Rock-it Launcher: +50% durability, set objects fired on fire, +10% dmg. Dart Gun: +50% durability, add scope (it already has a spread of 0, perfect for sniping already), increased poison dmgDeathclaw Gauntlet: +50% durability, increased attack speed, +10% dmgShishkebab: already has mods. Hope that helps in any way. Sorry if someone already suggested this.

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5497
Donor
I'm definitely interested in

I'm definitely interested in ideas for the craftable weapons. We've discussed this amongst the team members too and coming to a consensus is difficult.

Dangerr69
Dangerr69's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 months ago
Joined: 12/20/2015 - 10:50
Karma: 9
Works beautifully! Thanks Roy

Works beautifully! Thanks Roy! 

Puppettron
Puppettron's picture
Team Member
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 15 hours ago
Joined: 11/23/2013 - 14:47
Karma: 1960
RoyBatty wrote:

RoyBatty wrote:

 

I'm definitely interested in ideas for the craftable weapons. We've discussed this amongst the team members too and coming to a consensus is difficult.

right, the problem's always been whether we're overstepping or creeping.  this would be a thing for CFW though, giving you a lot more latitude.  so the only thing you'd have to worry about is getting someone to art the mods

perms:  either a full fireworks display spelling out "Puppettron Made This" anytime a user accesses my content in-game, or just give me credit somewhere.

help me fight starvation:  http://www.gofundme.com/vr56rc

Agamemnon
Agamemnon's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 10 months ago
Joined: 01/25/2016 - 22:47
Karma: 15
Howdy, so I've run into a

Delete, I'm an idiot. Great mod though!

Postal-Dude
Postal-Dude's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 day ago
Joined: 05/21/2015 - 08:13
Karma: 138
Cant await getting a update

Cant await getting a update for WMX 1.1.4 and EVE 1.17.1 at some point! :P

The Mediocre Mr Rook
The Mediocre Mr Rook's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 1 week ago
Joined: 07/12/2016 - 12:13
Karma: 17
A few questions, if you don't

A few questions, if you don't mind, since I'm not very knowledgeable about modding or how mods work.

Is it possible to install this without adding in the Modern Weapons from WMX? If it isn't, would there be a way to go through the mod afterwards in FNVEdit and just delete any weapons I don't want to spawn in game? Or would that break things? Looked it up before posting, saw there was an MCM option. Nevermind on this one!

Is there currently a way to run this with EVE? EVE updated (relatively) recently, and the compatibility patch for non-TTW WMX-EVE is now for a newer version of EVE than the one used in the TTW EVE patch (and the old compatibility patch is no longer offered at all). My basic understanding of how things work is that if a mod has a master that is newer than the version in your load order, the game is prevented from loading at all. If that is the case, could I just go through FNVEdit, take all the weapons with conflicts between TTW EVE and TTW WMX and copy as override into a new mod, and just manually change the mod/mod effects/model information to make things work? Or maybe I'm completely crazy and the fact that the new compatibility patch requires EVE 1.7.1 instead of 1.6.2 isn't a problem at all.

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5497
Donor
I'm not sure if it's a

I'm not sure if it's a problem at all. Sucks when people don't keep old versions.

I can't find the right one here... so you can try it and it will probably work fine. If not you'll have to wait until I do stuff over again.

 

 

CVB_Taihou
CVB_Taihou's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 14 hours ago
Joined: 06/21/2016 - 12:27
Karma: 55
Found a bug with a firelance

Found a bug with a firelance scope. Can't zoom properly when I attach a scope on it. 

http://pastebin.com/Te0kHWwS (My LO)

Spec: i5 6600 3.3 GHz, Win 10 OS, 16GB RAM

http://imgur.com/a/mbzD4

khumak
khumak's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 08/24/2016 - 19:18
Karma: 141
The Mediocre Mr Rook wrote:

The Mediocre Mr Rook wrote:

 

A few questions, if you don't mind, since I'm not very knowledgeable about modding or how mods work.

Is it possible to install this without adding in the Modern Weapons from WMX? If it isn't, would there be a way to go through the mod afterwards in FNVEdit and just delete any weapons I don't want to spawn in game? Or would that break things? Looked it up before posting, saw there was an MCM option. Nevermind on this one!

Is there currently a way to run this with EVE? EVE updated (relatively) recently, and the compatibility patch for non-TTW WMX-EVE is now for a newer version of EVE than the one used in the TTW EVE patch (and the old compatibility patch is no longer offered at all). My basic understanding of how things work is that if a mod has a master that is newer than the version in your load order, the game is prevented from loading at all. If that is the case, could I just go through FNVEdit, take all the weapons with conflicts between TTW EVE and TTW WMX and copy as override into a new mod, and just manually change the mod/mod effects/model information to make things work? Or maybe I'm completely crazy and the fact that the new compatibility patch requires EVE 1.7.1 instead of 1.6.2 isn't a problem at all.

I know originally I had forgotten to install modern weapons and some of the raiders had those red triangles where their weapons normally would be.  When I installed Modern Weapons that fixed the textures.  I'm not using Eve at the moment.  I have that MCM option for modern weapons disabled but I think that only affects vendor lists.  You can still encounter NPCs with modern weapons like I did with the raiders.  I don't think I changed the option, I think it's disabled by default.

gazastripclub
gazastripclub's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 11/30/2016 - 23:49
Karma: 6
Ok I am having red triangle

Ok I am having red triangle problem too because I didn't install DLC weapons properly. How to fix this? I already merged the folders to new TTW Data, and had it compressed and activated with FOMM. In which order should I do the fix and reinstallation?

 

Should I deactivate the fomod, and then delete the .esp(s) from load order? Or simply just deactivate, and extract the WMX-DLC v1_0_2 data straight into the TTW Data meshes/textures folders for an immediate recompression?

Or do I have to do the meticulous extraction to original FNV Data folder for the copy/pasting into TTW_WMX for the recompression, like all the others? It's confusing with the fomod folder in the original RAR.

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5497
Donor
Follow the instructions to

Follow the instructions to the letter and you will not have issues.

Danny Kaye
Danny Kaye's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 04/30/2017 - 18:43
Karma: 1
The Terrible Shotgun's
The Terrible Shotgun's (WeapUniqueTerribleShotgun) mod values are all set to 0 in the updated nonCap ESP (didn't check the Cap version), so you can attach mods, but they don't do anything. I copied the values over from the normal combat shotgun: -3 weight +50 % condition 0.5 spread reduction
Doomguy
Doomguy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 1 week ago
Joined: 05/24/2016 - 19:15
Karma: 30
I've got an issue. Whenever I

I've got an issue. Whenever I put a scope on Ol' Painless, it just zooms in on the model for the scope, without showing the scope crosshair

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5497
Donor
I'll update WMX after 3.0

I'll update WMX after 3.0 ships

SK83RJOSH
SK83RJOSH's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 1 week ago
Joined: 05/07/2017 - 15:16
Karma: 3
That's a shame. I'm not

khumak wrote:

I know originally I had forgotten to install modern weapons and some of the raiders had those red triangles where their weapons normally would be.  When I installed Modern Weapons that fixed the textures.  I'm not using Eve at the moment.  I have that MCM option for modern weapons disabled but I think that only affects vendor lists.  You can still encounter NPCs with modern weapons like I did with the raiders.  I don't think I changed the option, I think it's disabled by default.

That's a shame. I'm not really a fan of the modern weapons to be honest. So far I've come across quite a few NPCs carrying them, which sort of ruins my immersion, in particular Jules (a cowboy) is sporting a Deagle instead of his classic .44 Magnum. Can't be helped I suppose. :/

Jouboi
Jouboi's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 06/22/2017 - 18:12
Karma: 1
I'm new to this whole modding

I'm new to this whole modding thing. I want to be able to utilize this mod in all it's glory. Is anyone able to help me out?

 

burstdragon323
burstdragon323's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 01/11/2016 - 00:25
Karma: 16
So, I just wanted to note

So, I just wanted to note some minor things I noticed. Not game breaking.

 

Some NPCs have modern weapons when the Modern Weapons is toggled off in MCM.

Specifically, the Omertas had the Assault Shotgun, some White Legs had 9MM Machine Pistol, and NCR Rangers had the Desert Eagle/45 Magnum.

Also, when I fired the "Assault Shotgun", the muzzle flash causes FPS hitches.

RoyBatty
RoyBatty's picture
Administrator
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 04/27/2014 - 03:26
Karma: 5497
Donor
The weapon distributions is a

The weapon distributions is a known issue which I will fix later.

Shotgun's causing hitches is not WMX or vanilla, it's some other mod causing this problem.

drkstardragon
drkstardragon's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: 08/06/2017 - 15:12
Karma: 1
I attempted to add this today

I attempted to add this today and in fomm it said missing script to activate mod, so i aborted. Only thing i can think of is the latest wmx is 1.14 and this is for 1.13. No good anymore? Or should i just go ahead and try it anyway. Disregard, saw your post above, btw ttw is the shizzle, and ive played all fallout games modded to the max.

 

burstdragon323
burstdragon323's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 01/11/2016 - 00:25
Karma: 16
drkstardragon wrote:

drkstardragon wrote:

 

I attempted to add this today and in fomm it said missing script to activate mod, so i aborted. Only thing i can think of is the latest wmx is 1.14 and this is for 1.13. No good anymore? Or should i just go ahead and try it anyway. Disregard, saw your post above, btw ttw is the shizzle, and ive played all fallout games modded to the max.

 

 

grab the 1.13 file from nexus.

Zane Wolfe
Zane Wolfe's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 week ago
Joined: 08/31/2017 - 08:47
Karma: 1
It's possible I'm missing it,

It's possible I'm missing it, but I don't see 1.13 on the nexus link provided. Anyone else have a copy of it?

Trm8r
Trm8r's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 09/22/2012 - 05:49
Karma: 153
WMX 1.1.4 https://www

WMX 1.1.4 https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39651/.

Installed it 2 weeks ago, with Roys instructions, seems to work fine.

Pages