So I was sick of the nasty models that Bethesda made, and due to my lack of knowledge of actual model editors like blender and whatever else there is, I lived with it until I found WMX TTW which had separate meshes that allowed me to fix some minor annoyances. I made the sights a little bit more realistic using NifSkope. So the models are a bit on the ugly side if you're anal about minor details then you may not like it.
Things I changed:
• Made the normal rifles have no rear sight.
• Corrected the accuracy of both guns now that they have no rear sights. (The bullet will strike on the top of the front sight as it should)
• Added the rear sight into the "Rifle Sights Weapon Mod" that's added in with TTW WMX.
• Increased the width of the hammer to a more realistic size.
• Increased the trigger size slightly.
• Increased the width of the lever to a more realistic size.
With the Rifle Sights mod:
Without any mods:
Install after you install that and replace everything that it promotes you with. I recommend using a mod manager just in case there's bugs or you decide you don't like it and then I don't have a lynch mob chasing me down.
Since these aren't my meshes, contact the original authors for permission before using them in other mods. Other than that, if it was up to me you could use them however you see fit.
I think that's all. If there's any bugs let me know. I'll try to fix them asap. This is my first publicly released mod that modifies meshes.
Here's a virus scan since I'm a new member. https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/71ca1b35843f806f70dcae4322bee47ad6e00...
Credits to Bethesda and TrickyVein for the original meshes used, and RoyBatty for the TTW conversion.