Having all the GRA, Mad Bomber, Vigilant Recylcer tags on weapons, weapon mods, and ammo really breaks immersion for me when the vanilla versions of the same weapons can't be modded. I prefer the same rules throughout the game. Also, TTW makes some changes such as requiring the recipe for the nuka grenade, which does not fit with NV GRA at all. The TTW changes + fixes are not reflected in similar mods on the New Vegas nexus so I've made my own
- Removes ALL Mad Bomber + Vigiant Recylcer tags.
- Removes GRA tags on added challenges (except Master of the Arsenal), on weapons with vanilla counter parts, and Mad Bomber and Vigilant Recylcer weapons & ammo.
- It adds weapon mods to all vanilla weapon counter parts
- Removes weapons from Master of Arsenal challenge that no longer have GRA Tag (Leaving uniques + Battle Rifle & 5.56mm)
- Forwards TTW.esm & TTWFixes.esm changes.
- Forwards EVE & IMPACT changes where appropriate.
This obviously requires TTW-EVE and IMPACT to work.