This mod adds a new High-tech Stealth Armor and equipment to the game that I’ve made for myself. It is the first release of this mod.
The Phantom Armor pack includes:
- Animated Splinter Cell like goggles,
- Backpack, - Bags,
- Balaclava mask,
There are some pics of the armor in the archive.
The armor features
- High-res textures,
- E-Goggles have a glow effect and animated. They can be put on and off by pressing the key button “<,”
- E-Goggles use Project Nevada Night Vision, Heat and EMS mods (the key button is configured in Project Nevada MCM)
- Helmet Flashlight works with FlashlightNVSE (the key button is configured in the Flashlight MCM)
I am also publishing a weapon pack for this armor:
- H&K MP5 (submachine)
- H&K 416 (silent assault rifle)
- H&K 417 (silent sniper rifle)
- FABARM SDASS (shotgun)
- M249 (machine gun)
- Walther P99
- Colt 1911a1
- Tracker knife
- JaySuS Sword
The weapon damage is on vanilla Unique weapon level. However, most of the weapons do not support iron sight yet.
1. Tale Of Two Wastelands v2.9.1
2. Project Nevada (http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40040)
3. FlashlightNVSE (http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39968)
4. NVSE (http://nvse.silverlock.org)
1. Use NMM to install the mod or extract it to the game Data folder.
2. Use NMM or FOMM to activate ZF_Phantom.esp and ZF_Weaponry.esp
3. Place ZF_Phantom.esp after TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm, Project Nevada and FlashlightNVSE.esp
Anchorage Simulation Armory in Outcast Outpost.