In attempt to bring Mart's Mutant Mod Functionality to the Mojave I present to you the Beta release of NVIS. Based on the direction and design of MMM the mod dynamically creates npcs and creatures from vanilla spawn points throughout the Mojave.
- Set Min and Max spawn rates
- Chance for harder spawn to be spawned
- Scaling of creature in exterior locations
- Deathclaw extra spawns
- Cazador extra spawns
- Nightstalker extra spawns
Things to be added in future
- DLC support
- Ghoul Raise Chance
- Random Encounters and Ambushes
- and whatever else i can think up that wont slow the game down or break it
Load Order and Incompatibility
- TTW Mart's Mutant Mod: patch already created for you(you could just create your own in your merge patch 11 records under creature let him win on records if you don't want extra esp.)
- Just load towards bottom doesn't have to be last very few mods are going to be editing lvl actors and if they do overwrite then you would just not get spawn off that spawn reference.
Last a note on spawn settings they have a max and min that both can scale from 0 to 5. This number is not the number of extra per groups of enemies but per spawn point so if you saw three enemies there before it could be as many as 15 with max settings beware the ram limits of the game when using with a heavily modded setup and YES this mod does go out of its way to cleanup any actors it spawn so less save bloat for you what a deal.