- A museum has been confirmed as a location, where a painting is emphasized upon.
- The Mr. Handy companion (Codsworth) is shown calling the player-character everything from Shaun, to Fuckface.
- River, the lead level-designer for Fallout 4, has a dog that was used to create the model for Fallout 4's Dogmeat.
- The Sole Survivor is shown firing a minigun from the side of an airship - confirming that air combat is not restricted to vertibirds
- Preston has been confirmed as a permanent companion, should he be accepted as one.
- As an alternative to Preston, a lass named Piper can be found at Diamond City.
- Piper is seen, by default, to be wearing a red leather coat, and an old-fashioned newsboy hat.
- Preston and Piper, along with Dogmeat and Codsworth, are only 4 companions out of "...around a dozen available companions."
- Pip-Boy display size has been increased in-order to show off more content that previous iterations of Bethesda's Fallout.
- Confirmed items: Nukes, gas-masks, books, and med-packs.
- Player-character can become incumbered, and is seen being murdered by a raider due to their inability to escape.
- Perks are confirmed for every level unlocked - unlike the previous system where a perk was unlocked every 2 levels.
- Bloody Mess was confirmed as an available perk.
- A town called Lexington, in MA, was attacked by ghouls, chasing the previous survivors there off, with the PC being told that a group has taken up recent residence there.
- Hacking has been confirmed - the PC is seen hacking a nearby terminal in-order to make a nearby and patrolling Protectron friendly towards them.
- There is a scripted scene, where after the PC picks up a nearby laser musket within a Super Duper Mart, they will be ambushed by a group of ghouls that break through some nearby windows.
- A Corvega power plant is a confirmed location in Fallout 4. Raiders have taken up residence, and shortly after their presence becomes known, ghouls attack the plant and raiders.
- A metal pipe with razor edges is confirmed as a melee weapon. It is seen to be effective against low/medium armored raiders.
- The PC is seen in a town-square, where an airship comes by and drops off two Brotherhood of Steel soldiers donning power armour.
- BoS are confirmed to be at least temporarily allied with the PC, as they are seen fighting with the PC in-order to clear out nearby raiders.
- Fat Man has been confirmed as an available weapon (duh!)
- A behemoth is seen attacking the PC and their BoS allies, in which the fat-man is used to take it down with great effectiveness.
- Companion romances have been confirmed, which includes same-sex romances
Taken from the blog here:http://fallout.gamepedia.com/Blog:News/QuakeCon_Live-Blog_-_7/24/2015
TTW Version Compatibility: